Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Height: 5-11Weight: 20040 Time: 4.54With the 102nd pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans selected Calvin Lowry from Penn State. He is a two-year starter and All-Conference selection as a senior after posting 79/4/2. He is a hard-working, coachable player with a good feel for the game. He diagnoses the action and displays outstanding timing. Lowry flashes on the scene, has a burst of speed and plays with a good degree of suddenness. He has solid ball skills and good hands for the pick.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001433.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I loved day one great day to be a titan!!!!!!!!!! Looks to me like we could be reaching on day 2. Kiper liked Lowry but nfl.com has a free agent grade on him. And our recent pick of Tulloch the same way might could have gotten both of these guys in the 5th round. Do we not need a RT to come in and start right away? O'Callahan 6 7 344 and a 3rd round grade is still on the board. Freddie Roach Alabama MLB still available looked like better picks to me possibly what do you fellows think?

hes apparently a pr return man too, hes best playing back similar to chris hope, he struggles at man to man so hes hindered in nickle and dime packages. but hes a projected 4th in my tsn book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back