Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Height: 5-10.5Weight: 24140 Time: 4.92With the 116th pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select North Carolina State LB Stephen Tulloch.Tulloch was an All-Conference selection last season, leading the team in tackles, posting 119/16/3. He is an athletic linebacker who likes to mix it up. Tulloch displays good range, is fast in any direction and forces the action.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001434.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I'm confused about this pick. No wonder he made so many tackles, he had 3 first round defensive lineman in front of him in Mario Williams, Manny Lawson and John McCargo!!

we DO NOT need an O-lineman!!! we have tons of people who are ready to start, and Stewart is much more ready than a rookie would be. Not to mention Bell.

I like this pick. NC ST had a great defense last year and this guy lead them in takles, that says something. Does this mean we are just going to forget about having a middle linebacker? Just go with OLBs and play Nickel all the time.

as Gunny knows, I do notlike this pick (nothing against Stephen)
he was projected as a late 5-6th rounder or a FA (depending on the spurce)
I think their were better LB's available here and he coulda ben had later in the draft

many scouting reports I read said that he might not succeed except in certain packages that revolve around speed ... but he runs a freaking 4.84 (avg) ... what does that have to do with speed ?

nickmsmith said:
we DO NOT need an O-lineman!!! we have tons of people who are ready to start, and Stewart is much more ready than a rookie would be. Not to mention Bell.

We have two very old guards and an ancient center. How do we not need linemen ?

Gilles was not available...

Eagles got him before we picked.

This tulloch kid will obviously be playing MLB. No way we draft a 4.8 guy for the outside this soon.

Puck said:
as Gunny knows, I do notlike this pick (nothing against Stephen)
he was projected as a late 5-6th rounder or a FA (depending on the spurce)
I think their were better LB's available here and he coulda ben had later in the draft

many scouting reports I read said that he might not succeed except in certain packages that revolve around speed ... but he runs a freaking 4.84 (avg) ... what does that have to do with speed ?

40 Times aren't always a great measure for speed, and a lot of players play above/below their listed times. Watch some tape of him before you judge.

KamikaZ said:
40 Times aren't always a great measure for speed, and a lot of players play above/below their listed times. Watch some tape of him before you judge.
such as vince young, he only ran 4.57 (cold tho) but even darnell bing the saftey from usc said that he was running circles around them

this guys a playmaker who should immediately help on special teams and he needs to develop more but he does own something u guys all like....he has a solid feel for blitzing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back