Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Height: 6-0Weight: 23240 Time: 4.55With the 137th pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Miami (OH) LB Terna Nande.Nande is a four-year starter and twice an All-Conference selection. He posted 44 tackles as a senior, missing five games with a lacerated liver. He posted career-high numbers of 109/20/5.5 as a sophomore.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001435.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

thnom said:
I like the sound of him. OK Size, great speed but he has a non-stop motor! KVB baby!

He did 41 reps on the bench press, which is superb for a guy who only weighs 232. I'm not worried about his strength with numbers like that.

FOURTY TWO REPS! Man, that is one strong guy. He shouldn't have any problems shedding blockers. And I seriously doubt if the liver problem is going to affect him later.

I love this pick. Also, as a bonus, the Tennessean reports that he can also play strong safety. He's 227 now, same a Bing. Add that I heard Bing was going to be moved to LB in Oakland, I'm really happy with this pick. Lowery and Nande can back up Lamont at SS, plus Nande will eat up STs and backup the outside. Could be a keeper long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back