Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a solid player good value in round 5. Again I have to think something up with Clowney. We need to get a WR and another cb in the 7th. Maybe a TE.

Meh ok ... needed some (depth) and beef in the middle with Casey shipped out over night

{edit}

a little more excited about this pick after hearing reviews and some tape on him. Dudes got a motor, relentless (one bright spot on NC State looks like) and he’s got a sweet ‘guitar’ celebration after sacks so he should fit right in

Very productive in the ACC. That counts for something surely. Hope he shows that high motor and penetration on the field for us! :)

titansb_logo.gif
Tennessee Titans: Larrell Murchison, DT, N.C. State - B+ Grade
It can't be a surprise that Mike Vrabel drafted someone who will help him bully other teams around in the trenches. Murchison can get to the quarterback well, so he'll be able to play passing downs for the Titans. I had him a bit earlier than this, so I like this pick.

Very good pic....all the boxes checked now the missing link Clowney on his way hopefully. This draft I believe is a huge success.

titansb_logo.gif
Tennessee Titans: Larrell Murchison, DT, N.C. State - B+ Grade
It can't be a surprise that Mike Vrabel drafted someone who will help him bully other teams around in the trenches. Murchison can get to the quarterback well, so he'll be able to play passing downs for the Titans. I had him a bit earlier than this, so I like this pick.

Walter football always has the best live draft grades each year lol

View attachment 17464
View attachment 17465

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back