Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to look more into this pick. I don't recall watching App State play this year.

But from what I see, he looks like a change of pace back to Henry and looks pretty damn good.

Perfect compliment to henry. One cut and go. 4.41 speed. Really nice pick. Henry runs the outside zone, this kid quick hitters. Put them both beside Tannehill.

Admittedly I know nothing about this kid. But he’s fast and can return kicks. That’s a plus.

Sounds like he’s a pretty polished runner too. Might be a really good fit here.

I went and read the scouting reports to get an idea and they kinda sounded the same. Homerun threat. One cut runner with good vision. Kick returner and decent pass catcher too. Also no fumbles in almost 500 carries.

Didn't recognize the name at all. If we were gonna go RB, I was thinking Anthony McFarland from Maryland. After a quick glance, I think I like this better. Typical JRob, small school, highly productive, surprise/"reach", but valuable. Hope it's Kevin Byard and not Taywan Taylor. Excited to see what he brings to the table and love that he won't be the guy.

How's his pass blocking?

Great pick, and just what we needed. JR seems to have his plan together for this draft. Let's see if he addresses some needs on defense tomorrow ;)

The type of pick you just have to wait and see..

I can guarantee you that nobody on this website watched him play last season. I sit around all day on Saturday and watch as many games as possible, but App State never came to mind as a team I wanted to watch.

He was named Sun Belt Conference Offensive Player of the Year in 2019 after ranking in the top 10 nationally with 1,480 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns on 255 carries (5.8 per). He also caught 21 passes for 198 yards and five scores in 14 starts.

Like his highlights. Not only fast but very quick. Has good hands. Should get a shot as our returner as well.

Nice change of pace back.

Now, get us a kicker tomorrow and I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back