Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens are hoping Thursday night game gets moved so they have more time to prepare since it is a huge game for them to stay in the playoff hunt

Weird 4 positives the day AFTER a game. I thought they had to test Saturday.
According to PFF, they were tested Sunday but didnt get the results back until after the game. Ravens said they were informed late Sunday night about the positive test.

Doesn't really make sense to test before a game and wait for the result until after the game is played.

According to PFF, they were tested Sunday but didnt get the results back until after the game. Ravens said they were informed late Sunday night about the positive test.

Doesn't really make sense to test before a game and wait for the result until after the game is played.

If you're gonna do it that way, you might as well just stop testing... if you deem the power to overrule testing ..

Kinda like when Justin Turner got a positive test in the middle of game 6 of the World series lol
I felt bad for him after they won. The attack on him for "putting his team at risk".
The fact that he apologized for celebrating with his team for winning the WS is beyond nuts.

I absolutely would have told everyone to F off. You are extremely lucky to be IN a WS, yet alone WIN the WS. Zero chance I'm missing the opportunity to celebrate that, even less that I would apologize for it.

I felt bad for him after they won. The attack on him for "putting his team at risk".
The fact that he apologized for celebrating with his team for winning the WS is beyond nuts.

I absolutely would have told everyone to F off. You are extremely lucky to be IN a WS, yet alone WIN the WS. Zero chance I'm missing the opportunity to celebrate that, even less that I would apologize for it.
Agreed, he already spent all night with them at that point lol

Guess the league is through investigating compliance with outbreaks. How bogus is that? Dump on the Titans, then don’t investigate other teams.

Guess the league is through investigating compliance with outbreaks. How bogus is that? Dump on the Titans, then don’t investigate other teams.

Raiders got hit after us and harder. And looks like the Saints will do. NFL is still watching teams closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back