Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media loves them some Denver and San Francisco.
I'm surprised they see Seattle as top team - but I can live with that.
No freaking way Colts top Cincy, who is gonna own the North this season..

I'll tell you what, the Seahawks are scary. Percy Harvin, Michael Bennett, and Cliff Avril this free agency. Their DEs paired with that secondary is a nightmare for QBs.

-Seahawks on paper are the best team right now.
-Colts a top 10 team? I see espn is still riding that bandwagon hard.
-Rams top 15!?
-Miami is a top 20 team because they signed Mike Wallace?
-Lol at 27. We went 6-10 last year with a ton of injuries.

I'm so glad I stopped watching espn.

I agree with the top 3 teams, although I'd swap the Niners and Seahawks.

Rams at #15 is laughable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Texans #7. When will you learn, ESPN?

The Lions, Chiefs, Chargers, Browns, and Eagles are better than us? My ****ing d*ck!

I agree with the top 3 teams, although I'd swap the Niners and Seahawks.

Rams at #15 is laughable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Texans #7. When will you learn, ESPN?

The Lions, Chiefs, Chargers, Browns, and Eagles are better than us? My ****ing d*ck!
The Lions are better than us, which is sad, but when they have a RB they're tough to stop.

The Lions are better than us, which is sad, but when they have a RB they're tough to stop.

Nah. Lions suck. They were a fluke the year before. They need more than we do... WR, OL, DL, LB, DB, etc.

We beat them last season... and we've made the better moves this offseason.

They are on an 8 game losing streak. They're a joke.

Same old same old. Not surprised at all. For us to be ranked high, we have to show it on the field. Nothing on paper will change that about small market team like ours. Plus with Locker playing the way he did, would you see us as a top 10 team. Wins will equal movement up this list. I do think its weird we went down after FA making us better. We should have stayed 26th if nothing else.

I will tell you right now though, Ravens are not a top 10 anymore. Their D barely allowed them a Wild Card record (if not for Steelers and Bengals playing bad) this year, now they have the Worst D on paper in 10 years. I think Bengals with all those young players retakes the AFC North. Ravens and Steelers both miss playoffs next year. How sweet would that be???

ESPN are trying their best to be Def Comedy Jam these days.

Just watch Sportscenter and they try too hard to be funny and it's really a turnoff.

I really wonder what the hiring process is to be a host on ESPN.

Same old same old. Not surprised at all. For us to be ranked high, we have to show it on the field. Nothing on paper will change that about small market team like ours. Plus with Locker playing the way he did, would you see us as a top 10 team. Wins will equal movement up this list. I do think its weird we went down after FA making us better. We should have stayed 26th if nothing else.

I will tell you right now though, Ravens are not a top 10 anymore. Their D barely allowed them a Wild Card record (if not for Steelers and Bengals playing bad) this year, now they have the Worst D on paper in 10 years. I think Bengals with all those young players retakes the AFC North. Ravens and Steelers both miss playoffs next year. How sweet would that be???

I've already been saying this for a while... Bengals win that division and the Ravens and Steelers will both miss the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back