Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
For those who have not been following the weather forecast for Sundays game, be warned, it won't be pretty. The weather forecasted for tomorrow is more suited for a Green Bay frozen tondra game or Pittsburgh or Detroit. We here in the beautiful south do not view football sundays the same way they do up north, they look forward to games like this. I sit in the Club Section and I know for sure there will not be any seats left empty, inside that is! Let it be known that I WILL BE outside.
The high will be 39 degrees and for those who follow me into the parking lot at 8:30 in the a.m., it will be about 20 degrees with possible snow.
With this weather forecast and the intense level of this game, refered to as the Bush Bowl, the Toilet Bowl, the Long Johns Game, I have a feeling that non ticket holders have their chance to see this game for FREE. Whoever would have thought of that 4 years ago!
Don't forget that ever important pre-game flu shot, my brother BiPolar hears me!
<marquee><font size ="+2"><font color=red>Don't forget to bring Toys for the Marines. </marquee></font></font>
________
Bmw X6 M History

It won't be as bad as a couple of night games I recall -- against the Cowboys (Christmas night 3-4 years ago?) and last year's game against the Broncos. We upgraded to club seats for this game to be closer to the field, but I'll be outside with you. Just dress in layers, and notice our O-line out there observing the Bruce rule -- bare arms. Pity the poor Texans who are used to a nice, temperature-controlled dome!

Ok Im wimpy, but these are the games I wish we had a dome LOL... I dont mind getting hot at all, but cold ack! They better win!! :grrr: hehe

These aren't the hardiest of fans here I agree, but cold is still cold. It's about 18 degrees right now, which is about the time the tailgaters I know are loading their cars getting ready to head up to the game. I was raised in New England, and I can feel it this morning. If it's the same tomorrow...

I hope the place won't be empty tomorrow, but...I think a lot of people are going to choose to stay home and watch on T.V. Like, a LOT of people.

The weather forecasted for tomorrow is more suited for a Green Bay frozen tundra game or Pittsburgh or Detroit. The high will be 39 degrees and for those who follow me into the parking lot at 8:30 in the a.m., it will be about 20 degrees with possible snow. I have a feeling that non ticket holders have their chance to see this game for FREE. Don't forget that ever important pre-game flu shot, my brother BiPolar hears me!
I admire your hardcore attitude old man. I will be there most definately. It will be cold as balls, that is for sure. I'm glad another poster aside from myself has cared to point that out. I'm gonna meet up with GoT out there somewhere. I ought to come and find you just so I can show you how well a double bagged Kroger sack makes a disposable beer cooler. Just add ice. Send me a message with specifics to know how to find you and how to recognize you when I do.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if they do let the passerbys and bums in. At the SanFrancisco game the weather was downright delightful...well, a little breezy...there was nobody there and they were only calling for a chance of scattered showers...I don't know how many thousand actual attendence this (3-9) team can draw on a day that cold even if they are calling for a 50% chance of victory...coincidently enough old man, it's so funny that you mention it, but we had flu shots at work thursday afternoon. That's so crazy.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
t. I'm gonna meet up with GoT out there somewhere. I ought to come and find you just so I can show you how well a double bagged Kroger sack makes a disposable beer cooler. Just add ice. Send me a message with specifics to know how to find you and how to recognize you when I do.
One of these days I will go to a Titans game and tailgate and meet up with with the Titan faithful, watchin the game with the parents aint much fun because I have to do play by play

Well, I don't tailgate so I won't get the early morning freeze. But I'll definitely be sitting outside in the club section seats no matter what the temperature ends up. I've sat out there through worse weather before.

For what it's worth, my father is a fair weather fan in the most literal sense, so he's staying home. He often passes on the late season games, even when the Titans are contending.

man i just got down here from norfolk, va...what a drive of 11 hours lol but it was my 2nd time driving this trip so i didnt mind...

but what section is everyone sitting in tomorrow?!

i think im sitting in 335 right on the 50 if i remember right...should be some alright seats i suppose...

if they stadium is half way empty, do people move down to the lower sections or are they not allowed to by the ushers or whatever???

see you guys and girls @ the game!

bulluck4dMVP said:
i think im sitting in 335 right on the 50 if i remember right...should be some alright seats i suppose...

if the stadium is half way empty, do people move down to the lower sections or are they not allowed to by the ushers or whatever???
Screw the 300's dude...
What you need to do is just pick a section anywhere in the blue lowers and walk in it like you own it. At this point, nobody cares...if you are asked to show a ticket, show it...if you're refused, try your luck at another section. You'll find a gravy train seat in no time at all. Don't waste your time walking up that ramp just so you can sit high in a cold wind...there's no need. Everyone in attendance can fit in the lower bowl for this piece of crap game. I know that's what I'll be doing. That's what I did at the Jags game and the 49er game...these people are just glad to have extra bodies for the CBS cameras.

My seats are in the upper level and that is where I will sit. Great rowdy folks around me and the "spirits" will be flowing :ha:

Guess I'm old school, but football wasn't meant to be played indoors. Our PSLs are in 335 (sorry I'll miss you, bulluck4!), but we'll be in club seats tomorrow -- and I DO mean IN club seats. We'll probably go early to eat from the buffet, but once the game starts, we're in the seats for the duration of the game.

C'mon, Titans, give us faithful fans a win!

I won't be parking myself in 330 until preseason. Why should I? I know how cold it can get up there. Now, don't get me wrong...The people around me in 330 are the greatest...I really like them. During the 49er game I looked up to my seat. The entire section was mostly empty...I at least want to be within earshot of somebody at the game. Now if I could figure out how to crash the club section...I found a club ticket once...what are the odds of that happening again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back