Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

My personal take:

We were starting a rebuilding phase last year but exceeded expectations. Now we are suddenly behaving like a team that is at the end of their Stanley cup run signing these vet role players to try and get over the hump. I like the aggressive approach, just not sure if we would have been better in the long run staying in slow rebuild mode. Of course, if they win the Cup next season, I will deny ever doubting them. Lol

I love saros, but why did we extend him for so long when we have a generational talent in the minors? I think Trotz has gone for the gold too early here. Our minor league team destroyed the league. Use the talent and grow. We could win the cup this season, but those old guys have to really hit still.
if you get rid of him the older guys think you're tanking

some FAs wouldn't want to come here with unproven goalie

doubt you sign the other guys without saros

the years were probably more than necessary but i think it's optics.. lot could change before the contract is paid in full

I love saros, but why did we extend him for so long when we have a generational talent in the minors? I think Trotz has gone for the gold too early here. Our minor league team destroyed the league. Use the talent and grow. We could win the cup this season, but those old guys have to really hit still.
Sarros is a good player, but he is lacking compared to Pekka in his prime, maybe even Mason

Latest posts

Back