Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So the Titans are thinking about getting a look at some of the younger players. My guess is we're not going to see as many as we'd like for as many snaps as we'd like. We will see some.

Who do you think we will see get some chances in the last 3 weeks? Here are 10 relative newbies that are behind struggling veterans.

I think we see more of Cook, D Williams, Schommer and maybe Curran.

Lavelle Hawkins is our best WR his even better then Moss and britt.

I think he should play for the rest of the season at the number one spot.

Costarica makes this board so much more fun....I'd like to see Cook, Williams and Johnson. And more Craig Stevens (Even though he wasn't an option).

I'd like to see Hawkins, DWill, and Cook. I think Hawk is a deadly slot reciever and we all know Williams is an excellent posession receiver. I think if Cook gets more reps he'll become a formidable receiving threat too.

Anybody else wondering why we can't win games and our record is what it is???!!!

I know I know...just saying though

I believe we will see Damian, Jared and Nick! I think Rennie will not have a chance since they probably are going to play David...

I've just gone with the obvious options in Williams, Cook and Mouton. I mean, we're already seeing Mouton, aren't we?

I would like to see pretty much all of those names in action; particularly my boy Hawk, but I don't think they'll make that much of a shift.

I believe we will see Damian, Jared and Nick! I think Rennie will not have a chance since they probably are going to play David...

That's about my thinking. Damian seems the most obvious one. I'd be a little surprised to see Schommer, just because I can't see Fisher benching Hope (although at the current rate I'd say there's a 75% chance hope gets on IR this week). But that's the one position that is the most glaring need.

Curran is the big question mark. They've been patient getting Thornton back - so does that mean they don't want to risk him back now and chance a re-injury? Or does that mean Curran finds a spot? I could see both getting on the field, actually.

I want to hit those 8 people who voted for mariani.

Those 8 people most be family members or people who miss they were gonna put Lavelle Hawkins and accidentally voted for mariani.

Ok, I'll bite.

As much as I'm interested to see what Mariani can do at WR, I don't see how he sees significant time. Maybe a handful of snaps at most. Anyone know what he would play? Would he rotate with Hawkins/Williams in the slot or does he spell Nate on the outside? He's got some wheels, so that's not totally unrealistic.

I'd rather see Collins not throw to (or under/overthrow) to Mariani than Moss. It's harder to pull your hair out over that.

NO if he makes the probowl it will make me look like the biggest idiot here.

You may have already done that. :lol:

He's returned a kickoff for a TD and punt for a TD. I believe the punt return, at the time, was the longest of the year. He also had that huge return against the Cowboys that probably won us the game at the end.

If he gets two more TDs you can probably bank on him making the Pro Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back