Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Well, it looks like Steve is going to Baltimore. It's not a done deal yet, but I'll eat my hat if it doesn't happen.

I would expect an invasion of Ravens fans on our board when it becomes official. I've aleady started some preliminary work with this crude graphic I made today...

Baltimore5.jpg

If anyone else has any ideas for graphics or smack downs, get them ready. Samari opened his big mouth and started the smack war already.

If the Ravens come a knockin', I'd love for the Smack Returners to be prepared to blitz them when they get here.

maybe we should play up a julius from pulp fiction angle. big mac is now royale with cheese. Convince ravens fans that they are in fact freedom loving french catholic settlers with a rightous jonesing for crabs. Say WHAT one more time!

you could make a photoshop pic with mcRavens in a nest eating worms from momma billicks mouth. we need to send out some damn pms. I invited all those clowns to come by and take a shot.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
you could make a photoshop pic with mcRavens in a nest eating worms from momma billicks mouth. we need to send out some damn pms. I invited all those clowns to come by and take a shot.

LOVE that idea. I'll try to work something up early next week. My graphics are really low tech, though (MS Paint and Publisher), but might be good enough to at least get the idea across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back