Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
September 1st marks the date every NFL team has to cut their rosters down to 75, and since I cant name 75 Titans worth keeping, was looking for some names we might be able to keep an eye on as rosters start changing around.

Who's out there for us?

Id like to see Cody Riggs get a spot on the roster and for Tanney to take CBJ spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like watching the replays on NFL network of Ravens,Seahawks and 49ers games. Those guys have some solid guys on the defensive side of the ball that are not gonna make their final roster, but will make a roster somewhere.

does anyone else have gamepass? and having issues with it working?

mine was going great til today, been trying to rewatch our game all day

I think we're actually on NFLN replay right now, but Im at work

One guy who has really caught my eye on defense, who I believe has played with the 1's in both games at least a bit (and def with the 1.5's / 2's) is DT or NT Johnson.

I have no idea who he is, think he's a rook, but that big dude has played VERY well in my mind... He needs a spot.

Same with Riggs, he definitely needs a spot as well.

I know the sample size is small, but just from what I've seen so far, assuming they finish that way and played the same during camps, they'd make my 53 (not just 75).

Coffman has looked good but I'm still going for Supernaw and Tanney ... Also the guy at the top said Riggs which is a good one - those 3 I'll watch late in preseason games

So much depth at TE and WR so at least 2 of those TEs will most likely be cut (Westbrook) along with with Ford and Richardson at WR IMO but all should latch on to another team I'm sure

but I'm impressed with the depth they've shown this year in preseason - looks deeper than any I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back