Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chooses a situational Pass rusher over KVB, only because KVB got 1 of his 12 1/2 sacks against a winning team? Woulda been three had it not been for penalties. It's an ignorant argument, only one a dolt lover would use. Mathis only has his success, because of Freeney drawing so much attention and it's not like Mathis has racked up all his sacks against quality OLine's either....

EDIT: he didn't even include Bulluck, that dolt-biased lil pieace of $h17.....

includes Reggie Wayne and his 12.whatever yards per catch and 5 TDs because of the nature of the running offense, then I guess Harrison's 14.1 yard per catch and 14 Touchdowns come from a different team.

:ha: @ saying low TDs and Avg. are because of the run-game. Mathis I can understand, but this guy needs to get off the Colts nuts.

Mathis I can for the stats but the reason is ridiculous, considering he plays the opposite side of Freeney and KVB has 1 sack against a winning team.

DeutschTitan said:
He chooses a situational Pass rusher over KVB, only because KVB got 1 of his 12 1/2 sacks against a winning team? Woulda been three had it not been for penalties. It's an ignorant argument, only one a dolt lover would use. Mathis only has his success, because of Freeney drawing so much attention and it's not like Mathis has racked up all his sacks against quality OLine's either....

EDIT: he didn't even include Bulluck, that dolt-biased lil pieace of $h17.....

Not to mention that winning teams tend to run a lot more on us than they pass, offering an even smaller opportunity to get a sack. Finally, aside from Haynesworth, there isn't anyone worth blocking on our line, so KVB def get the majority of the attention from teams with solid gameplans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back