Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans DE Kyle Vanden Bosch finished an outstanding season by recording two sacks in his first Pro Bowl. "This is great. I am just excited about the improvements I can make and the difference another year can make." KVB kept a promise by taking defensive line coach Jim Washburn with him. "Wash kind of told me before the season — I don't know if it was jokingly or not — he said, 'You know if you make the Pro Bowl, you have to take your position coach,'" KVB said. "He's here having a good time. He is a big part of my success this year and I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his help." The Titans are working towards a long-term contract for KVB and negotiations are progressing. "There's definitely progress being made and that is exciting for me," said KVB. "I know they want to keep me, and I want to stay with the Titans."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Well, I wouldn't be too confident, but they've made a lot of statements toward it. If they had said less, I would be much less confident...

Things sound good to me. Looks like KVB and Wash really have a solid relationship and unless we really come in with a low ball offer I think he will be a Titan.

I hope that KVB be a Titan for at least the next 5 years, he is such a leader, he has a big heart and play smart and intense every play and that's what it takes to take this team to the next level, intensity and heart, if everybody in that team would play at least half KVB's and half Bulluck's heart we would be reaching playoffs faster than is expected with the young guys.

that's great. He'll go back next year. It's a lock pretty much, barring injury. Too bad Steve laid an egg yesterday. Like he did all this season. I'd rather him not made it than embarass himself like that.

nickmsmith said:
that's great. He'll go back next year. It's a lock pretty much, barring injury. Too bad Steve laid an egg yesterday. Like he did all this season. I'd rather him not made it than embarass himself like that.
rod smith dropped a perfect pass on the 7 yard line.

On an unrelated note, that hit by Roy Williams was completely unnecessary. What if Rod Smith had been seriously hurt ? His career might have ended. Roy is seriously the dirtiest player I've seen since Romo left.

I like KVB intensity. We need more like him. I kind of wish he wouldn't have played so well in the Pro Bowl. He showed a lot of talent and showcased it very well in the game. I would say that his stock/value went up during the game.

I know Smith dropped the pass, but that's one play. Steve had more than one play to do something, instead he put the ball on the ground and gave it away two series in a row. No excuse for that. Plus a few of the few attempts he did get, he sailed it over the recievers head. Not that he did any worse than the others, but still.

i'll give credit where it's due, none is due to Steve for this year. If it weren't for his contract being up, he probably would've sat out most of the season like he did last year. If Floyd gives him a 2-3 year contract, mark my words, he will miss plenty of games next season. He shouldnt've gone to the pro bowl this year.

On the other hand KVB really impressed me, he was killing them out there.
(I have to say something about KVB since it is a thread about him :winker: )

nickmsmith said:
Steve had more than one play to do something, instead he put the ball on the ground and gave it away two series in a row. No excuse for that.
yes there is. he had two days of practice with a new center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back