Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Amari Rodgers, and unlike Rondale Moore, he was actually good at returning punts in college, but we probably have to take him in the 2nd and we badly need DL, DE, CB.

I love Amari Rodgers, and unlike Rondale Moore, he was actually good at returning punts in college, but we probably have to take him in the 2nd and we badly need DL, DE, CB.

If we don’t sign a FA WR get used to the idea that we pick one in the 2nd round. The draft is pretty deep with DE, DL and CB. Lots of guys. I kinda hope we fade out of 22 and take a later pick to move back and get more picks.

If we don’t sign a FA WR get used to the idea that we pick one in the 2nd round. The draft is pretty deep with DE, DL and CB. Lots of guys. I kinda hope we fade out of 22 and take a later pick to move back and get more picks.
With all of our holes, picking up a couple more twos or a three would certainly help.

With all of our holes, picking up a couple more twos or a three would certainly help.

That’s what I figure JRob will look at. There just isn’t anyone at 22 that blows you away, I don’t think. But we can move back and get more picks and get younger and cheaper.

D'Wayne Eskridge would be a nice option if we draft a WR in the first 3 rounds. Dynamic returner in college.

Edit: though it looks like it was only KR not PR.

The slot receiver that I want just happens to be a top tier return man. :)
Projected as a 2-3 rounder.
Assuming edge rush is first, rounds 2-3 (going by all the various threads) will be, WR/PR (in this case) or just a WR in general, a TE, a CB, or a C if Jones gets cut.

I’m glad we’re gonna have so many 2-3 round picks.

Projected as a 2-3 rounder.
Assuming edge rush is first, rounds 2-3 (going by all the various threads) will be, WR/PR (in this case) or just a WR in general, a TE, a CB, or a C if Jones gets cut.

I’m glad we’re gonna have so many 2-3 round picks.

In all the mocks that I play with, I've been doing some kind of flavor of Edge/DL/WR and then another Edge/DL/LB for Day 1 - Day 2.

The Butler thing has really thrown me off. I really don't like this draft class of CB's (outside Farley/Surtain and Elijah Molden who I don't think slots very well to us).

In all the mocks that I play with, I've been doing some kind of flavor of Edge/DL/WR and then another Edge/DL/LB for Day 1 - Day 2.

The Butler thing has really thrown me off. I really don't like this draft class of CB's (outside Farley/Surtain and Elijah Molden who I don't think slots very well to us).
I get the cost, but I don’t like the Butler cut. At some point, you still have to keep performers over going with total question marks.

no doubt a Fulton/AJ25 or some other person is a questionable secondary.

since AJ brown is the #1 WR, I’m ok riding with a question mark WR.
I still think Raymond fits into this team vice trying to grab another person in the draft to fit 2 roles. Jackson failed at filling all the “versatility” he was supposed to bring.

I know Adoree has had some moments and even a pretty solid season, but I am still far from sold on him. His injury last year really makes it difficult to know what we have in him. Putting a lot of eggs in his basket for next season though, hope he can live up to it..

I hope he spends the offseason practicing tackling, but I seriously doubt he ever will be able to tackle.. He is Deion Sanders without the ability to shut down a side of the field and get a lot of picks.

Fulton was drafted to be a starter in 2021 and he will be expected to do that.

put Butler’s money towards improving the pass rush.

I’d rather have Fulton/Adoree + a pass rusher than Butler/ Adoree and no new pass rusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back