Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted McNair today. We've gone from AirMcNair to DareMcNair... but unless he becomes CareMcNair between now and cinco de mayo...

I'm going to get on board with the Volek '06 ticket for the mid term season cycle. I would also like take this chance to say we would be damn lucky to be able to have Matt Leinart even though people have said he's a fragile freddy, mama's boy, party annimal, and lifelong career backup in the NFL...
Honestly, I think I would be unable to choose between Leinart and Young straight up. That's why I maintain that Leinart will be gone when we pick. Helps me support Young I guess... And Jay Cutler does not suck at all. HE WANTS IT. HE REALLY, REALLY WANTS IT... He has the potential to be better than Leinart or Young... and if you don't realize that you must be dumber than a bag of hammers. Another thing... McNair... hey... do you guys...... want to ...... see...... my impression of Bongo?...... what do you think?......LOL ...seriously, about McNair... The FO has screwed the pooch on this. Reese screwed up when he let Adams watch the store. (I know what I said) Adams needs to be on the golf course where he belongs. I know he played a mojor role in the lockout... I think it was weak, the whole thing... but if they are just trying to get out of having him... or whatever, it's working... fine job you nimrods (that means the terrible trio) ... whatever. I'm not going to give up my seats over it. Rant over.

Dude, I'm with you on missing Mac if he goes...AND thinking that maybe passing up Cutler ain't the smartest thing in the world. But then again, maybe passing Leinart isn't smart. As I said in another thread, he WAS going to be the #1 pick in last year's draft, hands down :stars:

But $23 Mil is a LOT of money...and even $9 mil is a TON of cap space. Seriously.

I still say they talk to bmore about our 2nd and 5th and mac for their 1st gives us two picks in the top 15 (13 i think) then they can draft leinart and justice and being as chow is from SC and so is Fish we'll just be the pro version of the trojans lmao

Puck said:
I voted Volek and Young ..... just to be different
oh, that is my second choice. I really, really, likes me some Vince. It's not even funny. Here's my tribute to Volek. If Gunny hadn't made me this groovy custom signiture this would still be my signiture. I only had it up a short time but this shows you how quick I can rip off the McBand-Aide...
the quote is included in the signiture.

It's also like a gallon of milk... it can spoil. Like a gallon of milk, you can throw it out... Questionable milk can not come to you and insist that it's fresh. It may be drinkable, but I'm not going to pay $3.49 a gallon for it.
volek9.jpg

:whoop: Billy Volek : The Great White Hope :whoop:​

did you like that Ewker?:))

I'd cheer Volek. If Volek is the #1...
...that gets VY on the field that much sooner.
I be hatin' me some Bus Cook.

cheers.

Mac and young...volek out...

I want to win in 2006. I want to have a solid team and we can. This 3-4 years of rebuilding is bullcrap!

Yeah let's start volek, have him go down in the 3rd game and then throw vince to the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back