Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit at LOS % (HB | min 60 att | @SportsInfo_SIS)

1. James Robinson (50.7)
2. Derrick Henry (50.0)
3. Leonard Fournette (48.6)
4. Nick Chubb (48.0)
5. Dameon Pierce (46.5)
6. Saquan Barkley (46.4)
7. Austin Ekeler (45.9)
8. Jeff Wilson (44.6)
9. Christian McCaffrey (43.1)

I love stats and random so this should be an awesome thread.

That said, I feel like Henry is hit in the backfield a lot every year. Sort of makes me question if the OL is actually any good at run blocking either.

Titans opponents are converting on 3rd down only 27.1% of the time. That makes TItans Defense #1 in the NFL in that category.

Weird for a team that seemingly couldn't stop anybody on 3rd and long for the past few years.

Titans opponents are converting on 3rd down only 27.1% of the time. That makes TItans Defense #1 in the NFL in that category.

Weird for a team that seemingly couldn't stop anybody on 3rd and long for the past few years.
It was 3 years ago or when Butler got hurt that the 3rd down D was incredibly bad.
Last year Titans we’re pretty good too.

GoT recalls seeing that coach on the sideline, vs phonines I believe, running towards & yelling & motioning at CB to move back on third and 7ish... I just do not understand... makes zero sense to me with our DL - on a passing down - to not play like the D will get pressure

its loserball

Can someone post a stat on RB's that got drafted the same year as Henry and if they're still in the league and productive.

Just don't want to do the homework right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back