Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So what ended up happening to gotitans? Jeff just shut it down and didnt sell it? I thought that mf’er said late July lol

Server got hacked from running software not updated since 2017, it was only a matter of time until someone would get in. Restored from a backup and they got in again shortly after doing so and TJ saying he was to busy. he'd deal with it late next week. So moved everything onto another server so he'd still have old version. After migrating to the new server, upgraded to a version of XenForo just last week. Everyone else rejoiced but TJ. He text me two days later demanding I delete everything now. completely wipe both the old and new servers. We had no permission to use anything, no database, graphics etc. So I set up a new site, clean start, everyone had to register again. He then flipped out his domain was pointing to the new site, well yeah you told me to delete everything, so your IP is routing to the new site on that server. So he changed his DNS to point to Go Daddy closing down his site a month earlier then promised and only Cuck replies and threats of legal action since with trying to get him to give us at least permission to use the old database. We had some offshoot variations of goTitans but he continued to try to claim copyright infringement, so rather then deal with his petty ass bullshit, TST was born! Our own new identity going forward. Welcome to the site!

Server got hacked from running software not updated since 2017, it was only a matter of time until someone would get in. Restored from a backup and they got in again shortly after doing so and TJ saying he was to busy. he'd deal with it late next week. So moved everything onto another server so he'd still have old version. After migrating to the new server, upgraded to a version of XenForo just last week. Everyone else rejoiced but TJ. He text me two days later demanding I delete everything now. completely wipe both the old and new servers. We had no permission to use anything, no database, graphics etc. So I set up a new site, clean start, everyone had to register again. He then flipped out his domain was pointing to the new site, well yeah you told me to delete everything, so your IP is routing to the new site on that server. So he changed his DNS to point to Go Daddy closing down his site a month earlier then promised and only Cuck replies and threats of legal action since with trying to get him to give us at least permission to use the old database. We had some offshoot variations of goTitans but he continued to try to claim copyright infringement, so rather then deal with his petty ass bullshit, TST was born! Our own new identity going forward. Welcome to the site!
Appreciate the detailed explanation. That is unfortunate how that shook out damn. Looking forward to starting over here, rip in peace goTitans.

Not football but baseball
Never heard of this guy, but in 2005 the twins brought up Glenn Williams from AAA ball. He immediately went on a 13 game hit streak to start his MLB career.
Batting .425 in those 13 games, it earned him……….a trip back to AAA.

What’s crazy is that he never came back up to the majors.
Imagine saying that you had a hit in every single MLB game you played in and 13 games isn’t like 2 games. Its impressive enough to possibly get mentioned on a highlight reel.

Latest posts

Back