Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
If Colts lose to Steelers and Titans beat Texans and Ravens and Fins win out then the Colts will be sitting at home come playoff time

Even if Ravens win out they could be watching the playoffs from home

so who would you rather see miss the playoffs?

I think I would rather have the Colts miss out

If it came down to it and we had to play one in the playoffs, I think we have a better shot at beating the Ravens again than beating Indy again.

If Colts lose to Steelers and Titans beat Texans and Ravens and Fins win out then the Colts will be sitting at home come playoff time

Even if Ravens win out they could be watching the playoffs from home

so who would you rather see miss the playoffs?

I think I would rather have the Colts miss out

Great question. I have hated the Ravens more than any franchise since 2000. But the Colts are a bigger threat I think. I will go practical and say Colts...and they might be my third least favorite franchise...behind the Steelers at 2.

I'd rather play the Ravens. The colts are a good team who are less likely to fall apart. Lamar gets rattled pretty easily and starts making dumb decisions as soon as they get down.

Colts. I don’t think they are that special. But Dink and Dunk teams give us trouble. Their defense is just a tad above average. I’d rather play the Ravens. We stop the run pretty good and that’s what the Ravens do. LJ is a great runner but a horrible passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back