Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching it and I actually understand the defensive schemes and I can understand the formations and WR's running routes.

I watched it.. or parts of it. I seen McNair throw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. Then, I seen Boller lead the drive that he threw a TD on.

TitanJeff said:
For those poor saps among us who don't get the NFL Network, can we get a report on how McNair did?

I found this

McNair picked off in scrimmage

Steve McNair, QB BAL

News: Facing another team for the first time as the new quarterback of the Baltimore Ravens, Steve McNair had his second pass intercepted and returned for a touchdown in a scrimmage Saturday against the Redskins in Landover, Md. Not a big deal, according to McNair and coach Brian Billick. McNair said he felt comfortable during his 11 plays. "It went smooth after the first turnover there," said McNair, who completed 5 of 6 passes for 30 yards. "It was a miscommunication between the receiver and the quarterback, but at the same time that's what for you practice for - to get those kinks out."

Sukrillux said:
I watched it.. or parts of it. I seen McNair throw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. Then, I seen Boller lead the drive that he threw a TD on.

i'd like to see that become a controversy

Mac found Todd Heap a few times in those pass plays. Their run game was not working to well. The Ravens run defense allowed the 3rd and 4th string 'Skins runningbacks run all over them. Ngata was slightly injured and Mike Anderson was speared out of the air in one play and injured in the next. However, the Ravens pass rush defense was dominate. Collins would have been sacked 2-3 times in the drives that I watched.

"He was pretty good and in rhythm," Billick said. "Steve had to execute for the first time in a live situation. We have a long way to go. (The interception) was our fault. McNair was put in a tough situation."

Yes it's very unfair to put him in gamelike situations like that :ha:

The Ravens D was in top form. If they had let the defenses touch the quarterbacks the Skins guys would have been on their backs 75 percent of the time. Scary.

Dangermode said:
The Ravens D was in top form. If they had let the defenses touch the quarterbacks the Skins guys would have been on their backs 75 percent of the time. Scary.

Except, as far as I understood, the Redskins didn't play their 1st string offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back