As per Reese (nothing really new):
No split on QBs between front office and coaches
Young was bet fit for Titans
Still intends to keep McNair, for now
Better to protect Young early on
Even the best QBs struggle as rookies
LenDale White may have been the best value pick in the draft
Norm Chow was the reason White was drafted

to summarize, Reese talked about how they considered 3, not 2 quarterbacks, but the athleticism of Young tipped the scales. He said McNair tipped them off on Young while he was in high school and attended one of McNair's QB camps. Reese said their purpose was to keep McNair and have him retire a Titan. He's not sure they can pull it off. He said Lendale was a Norm Chow pick.

A suggestion...

When someone is browsing the various threads it means almost nothing to read fisher or reese on espn radio "next hour". For all i know the thread was started at 6 pm yesterday and now it is 9 am the next day. "Next hour" was 13-14 hours ago!

Since the main purpose is to make sure someone listens so we know what was said wouldn't it be better to to just say fisher on espn radio approx 7pm today?

Of course at this point we already know what they are going to say.

RollTide said:
When someone is browsing the various threads it means almost nothing to read fisher or reese on espn radio "next hour". For all i know the thread was started at 6 pm yesterday and now it is 9 am the next day. "Next hour" was 13-14 hours ago!

scroll the radio channels for a bit did we?:brow:

Boy, it sure would be helpful is there was some kind of time stamp on each and every post to make that problem go away...

Oh... wait...

Recap before it happens:

"Felt Vince had the intangebles which made him the better option for us"
"Want to resist temptation to start him"
"Chow believed White's character was solid"
"Free agents acquired help bring in leadership and a winning attitude"
"Going to sit down with Bus and try to work it out"

TitanJeff said:
Recap before it happens:

"Felt Vince had the intangebles which made him the better option for us"
"Want to resist temptation to start him"
"Chow believed White's character was solid"
"Free agents acquired help bring in leadership and a winning attitude"
"Going to sit down with Bus and try to work it out"

Nothing on Pacman?

TitanJeff said:
Even if it's lip service, I like them talking about McNair like they want him to stay.
Makes you wonder doesn't it.
I would love for McNair to stay, but once you start talking about signing our draft picks and Law visiting, I can see us using that money for those things and it makes it a little more "barable" to see him go.

I would still love to see it get worked out, for a couple of other reasons:
- To crap on the Ratbirds and Billick, since his comment was "stay tuned" or whatever it was.
- To prove the talking heads at ESPN ,such as Salisbury, wrong (with their "guarantees that McNair won't be a Titan this upcoming season").

However, I'm not holding my breath.

skitch said:
- To prove the talking heads at ESPN ,such as Salisbury, wrong (with their "guarantees that McNair won't be a Titan this upcoming season").

well if it makes you feel any better, we have ruined a thread that began being about Sean Salisbury..

Gunny said:
well if it makes you feel any better, we have ruined a thread that began being about Sean Salisbury..
Yesterday Trey Wingo said something about "the organized chaos in the Titans organization" or something like that.
You have the McNair situation and now PacMan not coming to the workouts. It's not great, but I don't think it's "Chaos".

RollTide said:

Since the main purpose is to make sure someone listens so we know what was said wouldn't it be better to to just say fisher on espn radio approx 7pm today?

then the problem would be "when is today"
the purest way for ALL would be for someone to say
Reese / Fisher on Radio @ 4:30pm on 5/1

Originally Posted by Starkiller
Boy, it sure would be helpful is there was some kind of time stamp on each and every post to make that problem go away...

Oh... wait...
:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back