Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans General Manager Floyd Reese says that his team has been involved in "four or five" draft day trade conversations but none have gotten serious. As for a team trying to jump above the Titans into the No. 2 spot, currently occupied by the Saints, Reese sounded skeptical that it would actually occur. Many believe Vince Young would be chosen over Matt Leinart but Reese said the Titans have not made their final decision. "We are closing in on it," Reese said. "We'll have it nailed down before draft time. It is an easy decision from the standpoint that they are all good players, they are all good people, and they all have their pluses and minuses," Reese said. "The key to all these kinds of things is to get the guy who fits you best, who is going to fit what it is you do best."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Chris Mortensen said on ESPN that Mr Adams was in Nashville to arbitrate the qb situation. FO wants Young coaches want Leinart. Seems he could have done that by phone but maybe coaches want to be sure they get the time to get Young ready if hes the pick or maybe trade or maybe if Youngs the pick they want Mr. Adams to ok the money to extend McNair's contract or maybe all smoke VERY INTERESTING.

He's probably practicing that cheezy grin right now

Nashville_Kats_02.jpg

If they feel that they can get Young by trading down, then they should.

For me, its trade down and get VY, or get VY at #3

Apparantely, FOX Sports feel that we will take VY at #3

TitanJeff said:
My gawd, is that Andre the Giant beside him?

Hahaha! It must be. The only people referenced in the article are Sperduto and the GM Flynn and he's definitely not either of those guys.

I had a dream that the steelers gave us Hines Ward and their pick for ours. I woke up slightly mad, thank God it was just a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back