Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans Coach Jeff Fisher and staff will coach the North team this week at the Senior Bowl in Mobile. The opportunity is unique in that it'll give GM Floyd Reese get a chance to view these players in a unique evaluation situation. "We look at this as an opportunity that no other club in the league is going to have," Reese said. "We are going to basically be able to see all these guys almost from the time they get up in the morning to the last drill of the day." Reese will attend practices all week to evaluate talent. "It'll be a situation where I can just go from drill to drill and watch and evaluate guys."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I can't see how this is anything but a good thing, when I heard our coaching staff was going to be coaching this game I was happy because it gives the crew a first hand look at the top prospects.

Hopefully the texans and the saints dont pick bush, so we can get em' :) I mean, come on, no 100-yard rush game since last year? We need a runnin game

PmanJONES32 said:
Hopefully the texans and the saints dont pick bush, so we can get em' :) I mean, come on, no 100-yard rush game since last year? We need a runnin game

that statement makes sense in this thread if Bush were there :suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back