Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
just remember this

of the Top 3 available to us

Reggie has the best shot at success immediatley
the learning curve for RB's is about half of QB

if we get Bush, we can get Jacobs later
or wait til next year and take a shot at Troy Smith (OSU)

The only thing is that he wont get those holes in the NFL. And he wont get that much of open field to run at either. Not against any NFL defense.

but what the heck... I want him to be a Titan! as well as I want Young to be a titan... any chance to get both of them?

Oh, it's easy. Just trade Volek/Henry and this year's 2nd to the Jets for their first. Trade that and next year's one and three to Houston. Get Young with the first pick. Let NO take Leinart. Then take Bush. Then of course we don't pick until the fourth this year, and the second next year, but hey, hypothetical mission accomplished.

GLinks said:
Oh, it's easy. Just trade Volek/Henry and this year's 2nd to the Jets for their first. Trade that and next year's one and three to Houston. Get Young with the first pick. Let NO take Leinart. Then take Bush. Then of course we don't pick until the fourth this year, and the second next year, but hey, hypothetical mission accomplished.
:drunk:

STF said:
The only thing is that he wont get those holes in the NFL. And he wont get that much of open field to run at either. Not against any NFL defense.

but what the heck... I want him to be a Titan! as well as I want Young to be a titan... any chance to get both of them?

There are two things I'm sure Reggie Bush is capable of in the NFL, and I don't know why one wouldn't expect the same:

1) He WILL get to the outside. Watch out for that.

2) He WILL burn people downfield. Keep an eye out for that, too.

If I were to list a 3 and 4, I'd say "He'll make more than a few people miss; and he'll be a heck of a return guy."

He's a weapon. His uses will vary.

You know what I just realised from that video. I bet Bush is HORRIBLE to block for. He doesn't know where he's going nevermind you. I bet a fair few of his long runs would be brought back in the NFL with hyperactive refs seeing none-existant ****.

People forget that USC had an offensive line for the ages this year playing against PAC-10 defenses. It would have been interesting to see a Reggie Bush playing for someone like a Texas AM or a Northwestern.

Bush reminds me of Gale Sayers. The nice thing about Bush is he can create mismatches in the secondary because he is an excellant reciever. This guy on screen passes will be out of this world. I don't see him being a 25 carry a game guy but there certainly is a possibility he could get 25 touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back