Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
looked great. I thought he along with Hackney were nice sleeper picks, but it seems that after that performance, McNeal could be making a push for a 2nd round selection. I hear he runs 4.35 to top it all off...

Thoughts ?

i read he might make the switch from quarter back to wide receiver, but that may have been brad smith. i know it was one of the two.

There was considerable talk about him switching but he seems to want to play qb. He was something like 9-11 for 200+ yards with 2 TD's and no picks and another 30 something rushing in the game the other day. On camera, after he had just scored a TD, he told the cameraman that if the D got him the ball back, they would win the game. Then he went like 60 yards in two plays lol. Good stuff. Before that, the coaches were talking about him having a great week of practices. I think he can be a starter in the league at qb. He probably moved up 2 or 3 rounds with that performance the other day.

I also like Bruce Gradkowski. Looks like he could be a sleeper at QB. Drew Olsen is another interesting prospect. Most of these guys are at best quality backups but it would be nice to land the next Tom Brady with a mid round pick.
You never know.
Anyone see Brandon Marshall in the Hula Bowl? That guy is going to be a #1 WR for some team in the future. He only played WR this year and was a defensive back before. He catches the ball with his hands real well and is a monster at 6'6 230 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back