Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

He owned it the whole way! Think he was well over 3 digits before the tight spandex years. Heard him say he dropped out of public life due to back issues that couldn’t be addressed. Lived his life his way. Never a fan myself, but respect his very public display of being himself. He opened that closet and the front door. Damn sure ain’t fir me to judge. Always wondered if that energy i saw on my tv was real or just the screen time? Know someone I thought the same about on first impression, and it turned out to be the real deal. Kinda hope Richard was the same.

Simmons just seemed like a nice guy.
Probably too dramatic to hang out with though.

Shannon Dougherty will always just be the hot chick that got down with video game/comic book nerds (Mallrats).
Sucks she drew a draw with Cancer.

I don’t really know anything about dr Ruth. Sex therapist I guess and maybe an early version of such a thing. I guess it served its purpose.

They are actually a game bird. I personally do not hunt them, but know people that do. The breast meat is very good. I too have several that perch on my power line in front of the house. Always liked their beauty.

Latest posts

Back