Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be one potent drug. It can lure grown man away from millions of dollars. I don't have the assets that Ricky has and probably never will. But what I have will never be compromised by stupidity.

Yeah, I don't know what he's going to do now, he still owes them for that 8 million, and as the article says, he only got 250,000 last year...

I think it's just impossible to stop doing something you like to do, or have done repeatedly, for so long. Especially when you feel good doing it. If someone told me they would pay me millions not to eat pizza, I would probably get busted for eating pizza within the year. I think he is so used to smoking wacky weed he can't stop. It's just a part of his life. While it is possible to change one's life, and kick a habit, I think it hard, regardless of whether something is addictive or not. I'm not going to be critical of him, but when you do something and you know what the consequences are, you have to pay them. The hardest part of life is when you don't understand the consequences of your actions, and then you have to pay the consequences for what you do. But Ricky knew. It was likely a conscious decision to skirt the rules.

A nature of habit and a chemical dependence or addiction , let alone weed and pizza, are completely different things.

If he's addicted to bud, chances are it's a chemical thing at this point. If it's just a habit, then shame on him.

KamikaZ said:
If he's addicted to bud, chances are it's a chemical thing at this point. If it's just a habit, then shame on him.
to my knowledge there is no chemical addiction to weed. you can become habitually addicted, which apperently ricky has

bigtitan53279 said:
to my knowledge there is no chemical addiction to weed. you can become habitually addicted, which apperently ricky has

Hey maybe you can't; I'm no expert. I just know with most other narcotics, there's a chemical addiction. Maybe THC is different.:suspect:

fitantitans said:
That has to be one potent drug. It can lure grown man away from millions of dollars. I don't have the assets that Ricky has and probably never will. But what I have will never be compromised by stupidity.
It's not that potent. Ricky is that weak. I'd understand if he had a slight cocaine addiction like a few notable baseball players have had. I'm not saying that's cool or anything, just that I'd understand, but to smoke pot and continue like he has especially when he is at that level of risk... Ricky Williams is obviously a ****ing retard.

KamikaZ said:
Hey maybe you can't; I'm no expert. I just know with most other narcotics, there's a chemical addiction. Maybe THC is different.:suspect:
Marijuana isn't a narcotic at all actually. It is however a schedule I drug as listed by the Drug Enforcement Agency. http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html
This is of course ridiculous as coicane is far more addictive/deadly as it is listed schedule II. The politics surrounding the marijuana debate are absolute horse****, but I'm not here to discuss politics but only to denounce the alledged evil addiction that is marijuana. People have a hard time quitting ciggarettes. People that choose to quit using marijuana have an astounding success rate. Ricky Williams has a psychological addiction, nothing more. Williams feels he needs marijuana. His body is doing nothing even remotely close to a withdrawl symptom. It's like a ball player that believes that is he does not engage in sexual intercourse he will be a better pitcher and thus have a better game. i.e. Bull Durham.
mgm_bulld_hi.jpg

He might not have failed another drug test. He might have just missed taking one (since he's in India right now). If you miss taking one, they consider it the same as failing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back