Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm seeing this a lot for the picks we're taking right now. Does this mean we're trying to get the smaller faster defenders like the Tampa D? Mahelona apparently is one of the better rushing interior D-Linemen.

Did we need another DT?

Don't really NEED him but i think he was the best player available and that's what Fisher said he was going after this draft. No need players

26 1/2 sacks last 2 years

jessie ia a steal hes rated higher than everybody weve drafted but young & white,we got him at pick 169 & hes rated 102.10th best dt

probally the biggest steal tho was lendale white still being there in the second round for us, i think that when d'qwell jackson got off the board right before our second round pic is when we decided to trade for a later 2 rounder and another 4th

White and Mahelona were definitely our two most impressive picks in terms of value. I know nothing really about any of the others, so I'll have to just listen. I'm incredibly disappointed that we didn't address our Oline, that could really bite us. Glad we added 2 safeties, we've now got some depth and competition.

and we got some lb depth finally now our special teams can be alot better we filled needs other than rt but im hoping stewart steps up and it looks like nickey, wade, nash, payton, gainther, gardner, claus, spencer, reynolds will be cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back