Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that yesterday, good long life for the kind aggressive runner he was.
Plus he did a good job helping save the world when the martians attacked.

Such a weird note to throw on the end there. Lol
First thing i posted when I heard. He put himself out there when the world needed us, and just started knocking those aliens out! Think the better part of Brown was the life he lived. He basically quit football when threatened by ownership because the film Dirty Dozen he was in fell behind filming due to weather. Could of easily padded his already ridiculous stats. Principiled man. His life involvement with civil rights is a major part of his story also. Saw a couple defensemen yesterday tell stories of how he bent their face shields into there noses , eye , and cheekbones. He was also a world class lacrosse player, basketball, and track athlete. Only one man like him really.

Last edited by a moderator:
He leaves behind a loving family, a hall of fame career and a long line of criminal incidents including rapes, attempted murder and assault and long history of physical abuse of women.

Jim Brown rookie card is worth 350k.

30_4_1958-Topps-Jim-Brown-Rookie-Card-PSA-a_med.jpeg

Interesting football landscape behind him.
That’s Cleveland 1958.

1959 they started dumping crap piles everywhere so it looks like it does today.*

* this is not actually true to my knowledge. Truth be told, crap piles in Cleveland started long before 1959 but it is in fact a giant crap hole today.

All that build up showing him on camera, for him to go out with a simple pulled gas line lol.... take the d thing off lol (back pack) --- the odds of you being able to put the line back in while it's on your back.... none..
This is assumption, please stick to hard facts. You should know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back