Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
In the limited snaps that Roberson played on Sunday, he showed more of a burst than Beasley. I expect to see Roberson getting more playing time.

This defense has been bad, but I love the fact that we stuffed the Texans on multiple short yardage situations. The pass rush is getting closer. Don't lose faith because we have the players on D to be much better than we have shown.

He had a nice little run at the end of last yr in the reg season then went MIA in the post season.

I was expecting him to flash a little this yr.

I like Roberson, but nobody on the outside did much against the Texans. I'm not sure if the game plan was to contain Watson, but both Landry and Clowney repeatedly got a step or two, then kind of backed off. Not sure Roberson or Beasley even did that much.

IMO Clowney hasn't been all that so far either. Can't even get an occasional splash play. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. The whole point of having a guy like that is to be more disruptive yet when you look at the long TD to Fuller as an example the guys is no better than Correa. I'm sure if Beasley played the same number of snaps he would get a few plays. After this season JRob is going to have to find a replacement for Clowney and Beasley but I guess when you look at what both of them are getting paid we shouldn't have much problem signing someone. Looks like the draft is still our best chance.
2021 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back