Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I have heard that we do and that we do not get a 7th round pick from the colts for Calmus since he did not play a game..... Does anyone know which it is.......

Broken Record said:
That's about as close to "Mr. Insignificant" as you can get.

With there being a lot of players in college going to the draft, there is always going to be someone good that falls to the seventh round. Whether, we can get him or not, will have to wait until next season to see how good he is.

Yeah, it's not a guaranteed bust, but it will be one of the very last picks of the entire draft. Aren't there only 2 picks left after Indy's 7th?

Broken Record said:
Yeah, it's not a guaranteed bust, but it will be one of the very last picks of the entire draft. Aren't there only 2 picks left after Indy's 7th?
Plus the compestation picks, if there are any

When you think about it Calmus was a good deal by the Colts. They didn't risk hardly anything and right now they have one OLB who is a RFA (a pro-bowler) and another that is an URFA. They have also had questions at MLB. If Calmus could ever get healthy he could get some playing time with them. Of course Calmus hurt his hammy and was out for the year in his first practice with them so staying healthy is doubtfull.

I'm not sure I'd call the Calmus deal good for Indy, a least in restrospect. They basically gave us a 7th round pick and used up some cap space on a guy who spent the whole year on IR and is about to become a UFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back