Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans GM Floyd Reese says progress is being made to sign the three remaining rookies before training camp begins Friday. "Four days in our world is a lifetime," Reese said. "This is not an 8-5 deal. … We're making progress. I don't know that it's at warp speed." Reese is still looking to agree to terms with the Titans' top draft pick, quarterback Vince Young, as well as second-round pick running back LenDale White and fifth-round pick linebacker Terna Nande. Reese met with Young's agent Friday, spoke this weekend and met again yesterday. "We're banging away at it," Reese said. "Sitting face to face is the best way to do business; you're always much farther ahead than if you're exchanging proposals by fax, by e-mail or by phone."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Eve heard Nande contract is close to being done. Vince's agent wont leave until its done. But what about Lendale? No real news about what type of physical shape he is in nor his contract

Not sure if it was that article, or one in the city paper, but one said he'd been on the phone with White's agent and they were making progress as well.

Kuharsky in today's Tennessean is saying that a deal for White does not look imminent and he might be another (Pac, Big Al) holdout. Really? Who holds out in the 2nd rd? Anyone remember a 2nd rd pick holding out before? I can't think of one. Let's hope this is all about nothing and that Lendale winds up in camp on time.

MadAboutMcNair said:
Kuharsky in today's Tennessean is saying that a deal for White does not look imminent and he might be another (Pac, Big Al) holdout. Really? Who holds out in the 2nd rd? Anyone remember a 2nd rd pick holding out before? I can't think of one. Let's hope this is all about nothing and that Lendale winds up in camp on time.
bob sanders missed all of training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back