Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Wyatt of Titans.com writes that he doesn't "think the Titans are content at WR" and he could see "another addition before the season at receiver."

Jim Wyatt of Titans.com writes that he doesn't "think the Titans are content at WR" and he could see "another addition before the season at receiver."
I should hope not...
Woods - recovering from ACL
Burks - rookie
Westbrook-Ikline - is he a 3rd/4th WR?
Fitzpatrick - ?
McMath - ?
Philips - rookie
?
?

Yep we needed Calvin Austin 3 and took a RB instead.
I wanted them to make that pick SO BAD. He would have been perfect here. But for some reason JRob doesn't draft fast WRs who are on the small side. In fact, I think Kyle Philips is the smallest WR he's ever drafted.

Anyone on here an Arkansas fan? Did Burks have these issues in college with breathing and being in shape? Does he have asthma or some other medical issue that effects his breathing?

Anyone on here an Arkansas fan? Did Burks have these issues in college with breathing and being in shape? Does he have asthma or some other medical issue that effects his breathing?
That would have been all over the scouting reports. Plus, he wouldn’t have been as productive as he was in college. I know when my son moved from Texas to TN, he got hammered with pollen allergies his first year. He adjusted though. I suspect Burks will too. I think this is probably a nothing story.

That would have been all over the scouting reports. Plus, he wouldn’t have been as productive as he was in college. I know when my son moved from Texas to TN, he got hammered with pollen allergies his first year. He adjusted though. I suspect Burks will too. I think this is probably a nothing story.
262 drafted rookies, UDFAs and others invited, only one is popping up headlines about struggling and unable to make it through practice(s). Doesnt mean he wont be the best player out of the draft at some point, but right now he is doing some massive failing.

Most Arkansas practices were closed to the media and the coaches kept things super close to the vest but it wouldn’t surprise me. He did need oxygen on the sidelines every now and then but everyone does at some point. He lived in Arkansas his whole life so he didn’t necessarily have to make the adjustment to a new place like he is now. I’m assuming since he had an inhaler he used that it’s happened before.

262 drafted rookies, UDFAs and others invited, only one is popping up headlines about struggling and unable to make it through practice(s). Doesnt mean he wont be the best player out of the draft at some point, but right now he is doing some massive failing.
Well first, this post is in response to if Burks had asthma at Arkansas. I responded that would have been in the scouting reports. It has nothing to do with your response. If you want to consider his issues so far as “massive failing” go ahead, it ridiculous, but go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back