Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carr gets traded?

Vegas seems like an odd choice...Maybe a Dak Prescott trade?
I think Chicago is the weird choice personally. Lv has a pretty sweet offense, waller, ruggs, Jacobs and a decent oline, plus their D is Swiss cheese so Russ should get to chuck. Bears are losing arob have a terrible oline and no real weapons other than Montgomery.

Dallas is interesting because of the Dak aspect. I wonder what that trade would look like. Russ is older, but is going to have the cheaper contract vs dak, younger, but has also always been blessed with a great offense around him.

New Orleans I don't think is really plausible in any sense given their financial restrictions.

I don't get it. Has Russ came out saying he's wanting traded or is this just off-season speculation as he was vocal about not wanting to get hit as much (slating o line) and outside of dak there isn't much else to talk about.?

I think Chicago is the weird choice personally. Lv has a pretty sweet offense, waller, ruggs, Jacobs and a decent oline, plus their D is Swiss cheese so Russ should get to chuck. Bears are losing arob have a terrible oline and no real weapons other than Montgomery.

Dallas is interesting because of the Dak aspect. I wonder what that trade would look like. Russ is older, but is going to have the cheaper contract vs dak, younger, but has also always been blessed with a great offense around him.

New Orleans I don't think is really plausible in any sense given their financial restrictions.
Yes that's true about Chicago, I was thinking the Bears OL isn't bad, just Mitch sucked. Their D is decent.
Sounds like New Orleans wants Winston to be the #1
I suppose just because Wilson mentions teams doesn't mean they are interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back