Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabe Watson ? NOOOO

Max Jean-Gilles
Ko Simpson
D'Qwell Jackson (I forgot about him, how could I possibly)
Manny Lawson
Bobby Carpenter
Thomas Howard (who could be a Safety)
Eric Winston

in that order

I wouldnt take Watson, but since we retained Olsen and Pillar I dont think we will take Max JEan-Gilles - but I would want him if we could take him.

If possible I would take either a Safety (Ko Simpson?) or LB (Jackson if available)

In my opinion, horrible. Maurice Drew in the first? And we need INTERIOR help? Last time I checked, that was the best part of our D. And where is Nick Mangold?

I'd think hard about Gilles myself. You never know, Piller could still be released. Either one for that matter.

On that list, Hodge was still there. That'd have been my choice.

GLinks said:
I'd think hard about Gilles myself. You never know, Piller could still be released. Either one for that matter.

On that list, Hodge was still there. That'd have been my choice.

Yea, both guards are old. Besides, depth never hurt anyone and he could come into camp and win one of the jobs still. I'd still draft him.

Although the Wonderlic is a great indication of a players learning abilities, Vince Young is not going to be paid in the NFL for taking non-football based questions. That being said the poor Wonderlic score isn't going to hurt his stock more than when scouts see how Texas develops players for the NFL. Texas, compared to other NCAA powerhouses, does a poor job getting players ready physically and mentally for the NFL (see Vince Young's throwing motion). But the Titans aren't going to forget the Vince Young they saw in the Rose Bowl, regardless of his throwing motion, or the Wonderlic test. Like Texas Coach Mack Brown said, people were screaming for him to switch to wide receiver after he lost his first start against Oklahoma, Vince silenced those questions by never losing a game at Texas again. He is a born winner and leader.
wow. The Vince Young highlight reels are very impressive.

2nd round??? Bobby Carpenter :brow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back