Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Princes performance was the 1st one I've seen that I actually enjoyed.

Hearing him play a Foo Fighters song was unexpected & cool. He can sure play the guitar too.

Prince did good. Nice collection of songs, and he's pretty good on the guitar. I also liked the Foo Fighters piece, and then going into Purple Rain in the rain was neat.

it was a hell of a lot better than the stones last year, but that isnt saying much. i still think mccartney's show in jacksonville was easily the best i had ever seen.

Prince is the man...even though that was not even close to his usual great performances.

If you like Prince at all, I strongly recommend the "Prince Live at The Aladdin Las Vegas" DVD. Excellent and vibrant performance, great band, no maudlin stuff and a great variety of styles.

RyansTitans said:
i was laughin so hard when my friend was like.. "wtf? is this guy gay"

That has been and always will be Prince's achilles heal.

People can get past the image (which he is not gay, been married twice) and appreciate the talent.

Later

any time Prince is mentioned I think about that Charley Murphy story from the Chappell show. Where Prince kicked his butt in roundball. - lol

The pregame show was what floored me...

As someone at my house said...
"It was like one of the producers loved Cirque du Soleil and went up to them and said 'Here's $300,000, would you do the pregame show for the Super Bowl?' And the Cirque du Soleil guy said "certainly, now what is football?". And then they did their interpretation of it. The drum corps in uniforms were what killed me...

Cirque du Soleil is pretty cool, I'd go see their shows anytime, but it did not work at the Super Bowl, and I'd say in general, they missed their market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back