Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where he thinks he's going to fit in...they have AJ and the rookie KR, and they just traded for Moulds.

I guess I'd be happy to be able to say I pulled my hammy for three different NFL teams, too....

The Texans should be much improved next year. Remember that only one year ago they were 7-9 and appeared to be on the verge of a playoff run. They added Moulds which should help a ton. Andre Johnson will be a true weapon as a number 2 since he's already a legit number 1. They've already signed a few defensive upgrades and are set to draft some guy named Reggie Bush. Don't underestimate them...

Banshee2 said:
Not sure where he thinks he's going to fit in...they have AJ and the rookie KR, and they just traded for Moulds.

Most likely he realizes he's a better fit for them then he is sitting on his couch. I'd be surprised if he made the team. But at least he's got a chance.

He signed with the Pats last year and didn't stick around. I'd expect more of the same in Houston, but guys with his size and athletic ability tend to get a number of chances.

Yeah, that's another example of a guy b*tching his way out of an unhappy situation. Corey Dillon set the precedent, TO made it popular, Dante capitalized...Maybe McNair's trying the same thing?:banned:

I dont think mcnair is trying to go the moulds route i just think he wants to get paid (who wouldnt) and he has reworked his contract so many time its just ridiculous, i think he justs wants some loyalty but hey who knows you dont have to sign your draft picks right away we'll see how this plays out closer to the draft.

OK, one more time here folks, yes McNair did rework his deal numerous times and each and everyone of those times he put UP Front money in his pocket. That boys and girls is why he will count so #%^^^%$ much of the cap space this year.:grrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back