Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter in law was subbing at the school during the shooting. Thankfully she and her students are all safe. Long hard day and such a tragedy. We knew one of the children who was killed.

My daughter in law was subbing at the school during the shooting. Thankfully she and her students are all safe. Long hard day and such a tragedy. We knew one of the children who was killed.
Glad your loved ones are good and safe...crazy world we live in. Such a tragedy
Thoughts go out to all the families affected

Glad your loved ones are good and safe...crazy world we live in. Such a tragedy
Thoughts go out to all the families affected
Thanks, thankfully she had the proper training and locked and barricaded her door and got the kids away from the windows. The shooter went down the hall where she was and was shooting up the walls and ceiling.

Do schools still have shooting drills like we used to have fire drills?

My kids are in high school now and their school doesnt do that.

Oh man, so sorry to hear. How is she doing now? Can't imagine what that must be like.

why not?

would not bother me... assuming its just glass and not thru the engine block or something... you know total loss situation

LOL

its a commuter vehicle that I will assume the person was not in when it was attacked ( by who? ) so.... might as well have been space debris

If anyone wonders why the US has school shootings, look how media outlets are making the killer out to be a martyr.

Others with hate in their heart see this and think 'I want people to talk about me like that' and the cycle repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back