Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I haven't read much of Schwartz getting mentioned for any HC jobs. I think he's going to be around again next year with us....

There are still a few teams that ain't tipping their hand as to who they are looking at. Maybe when a few of the top guys are gone, Schwartz's name will come back.

Why would he even be considered? To me our defense has really missed Greg Williams and some players too, but we used to run a version of the 46 that was aggresive. Now we play zone and let good qb's kill us. You probably need to be better than 9-23 over the last 2 years to get a head job but hey the saints job is open!

Maybe we need to sweeten the Schwartz deal a tad. For any team that's interested, we'll also throw in 5 footballs, a kicking T and a $10.00 gift certificate to the Pro Shop. If we get desperate, we might throw in Pac Man.
________
DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA

You can draw a few parralels between Lovie Smith and Schwartzie. The St Louis defense (who Smith coached before landing his HC gig in Chicago) was consistently dissapointing, but he has done an outstanding job as a HC.

When Vermeil left, Martz looked like the obvious replacement seeing as how the Rams offense was clearly stronger than their defense, but I bet the Rams wished they had chosen Lovie Smith for the HC role.

LANGSTER said:
Why would he even be considered? To me our defense has really missed Greg Williams and some players too, but we used to run a version of the 46 that was aggresive. Now we play zone and let good qb's kill us. You probably need to be better than 9-23 over the last 2 years to get a head job but hey the saints job is open!
We might want to consider scoring as an option of winning also... Just a thought. :suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back