Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hey guys,

I have some sad news to report. Jay (John) Wilkerson (SEC 330 BIPOLAR) has passed away.

Some of the old timers on the board probably remember him posting here or attending the goTitans tailgate. He leaves 4 young children that are going to need a lot of support in prayer to help them cope with losing their Daddy.

R.I.P. Jay - I know you’ll be cheering on the Titans from up above!

Oh my gosh. A lot of good memories watching games with Jay. I wish I could share stories here, but all the ones I can recall are NSFW.

Jay, Hoffa, Ewker and I were sitting together at a preseason game. We slithered down to the high dollar seats where we, for some reason, were not welcomed. Libations had been flowing for all of us for a couple or three hours steady. Jay was goin' off on the team. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and the Monopoly Man a few rows down were showing their displeasure. The straw that broke the camel's back was when Jay yelled, "Got Damnit, Donnie Nickey! I didn't pay $500 for these seats to watch you f*** up!"

Next thing I knew, I turn around and security is standing there.

Year’s ago, the Titans would sell player uniforms at training camp. Jay bought some football pants, put them on in a port-a-potty and wore them in front of the players who got a kick out of him stretching on the sidelines.

So sorry to hear this. I always wondered what happened to him. Here one day and poof he was gone. That applies to other folks that use to be on here. RIP Jay

Hey guys,

I have some sad news to report. Jay (John) Wilkerson (SEC 330 BIPOLAR) has passed away.

Some of the old timers on the board probably remember him posting here or attending the goTitans tailgate. He leaves 4 young children that are going to need a lot of support in prayer to help them cope with losing their Daddy.

R.I.P. Jay - I know you’ll be cheering on the Titans from up above!
well ... that sorta sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back