Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The following are my initial impressions of some of the players from the game. Please keep in mind that I watched the game from the sidelines and have not yet seen the television broadcast so this is VERY preliminary.NorthAt quarterback I saw a lot of the same things from Jay Cutler that I had seen all week, a great arm, flashes of brilliance but largely a lot of inconsistency. On the other hand Charlie Whitehurst was very accurate and looked excellent while Michael Robinson was very effective running the ball but didn't show anything as a passer.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Cutler was a huge disappointment in the Senior Bowl game. I thought, based on the hype, that he would have lit it up like Phillip Rivers did a few years ago. He should have had 3 ints and was inconsistent the rest of the time. The only QB worth taking at #3 is Young. If he and Bush are gone, I take Ferguson and start him at OLT from day one. Leave Roos at ORT. Pretty nice young bookends. If that happens, any good QB prospects in next year's draft? I mean, we should be picking in the top ten again.

royhobbs said:
I take Ferguson and start him at OLT from day one. Leave Roos at ORT. Pretty nice young bookends.

that they would be
an average QB can get alot done with time given him by a good line

royhobbs said:
The only QB worth taking at #3 is Young. If he and Bush are gone, I take Ferguson and start him at OLT from day one. Leave Roos at ORT. Pretty nice young bookends. If that happens, any good QB prospects in next year's draft? I mean, we should be picking in the top ten again.

I like that idea. Draft a QB in the later rounds, who knows we may get a Tom Brady type, we may get Omar Jacobs but the O-Line is set and we could get a QB next year or via free agency.

bigtitan53279 said:
brady quinn, brian brohm(jr) and troy smith would be my top three. although i doubt smith is a first rounder.

good,.... I was very impressed by Smith (maybe we can pick him up cheap) :wink2:
he looked much better v ND than
than BQ did vs OSU

Quinn's another one of those Leinart's .... i'm not feeling it

The guy you should watch is Cedric Griffen from Texas. He is in the same mold as Huff. The Texas secondary coach likes for his guys to learn to play all the positions. That is why you see their guys having experience at both safety and CB. Cedric Griffin started out playing SS his freshman yr and then moved to CB. I think that he easily has 2nd rnd talent but might slip into the later rnds because he is a tweener.

In fact this draft is loaded with CBs that I think project to be good FS in the NFL. Huff, Williams, Griffin, Blackmon, Zeimatis, Phillips. But usually Reese/Fisher aren't to keen on moving guys around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back