Houston
New Orleans
Tennessee
San Francisco
Oakland
New York
Green Bay.

If so, there goes Bush and Leinhart.

I was just considering that. If our opponent's % is less than theirs, even though we beat them, would we pick ahead of them. If not, I guess 4th is our spot.

If Houston picks like they should and pick Ferguson, we or someone else might have a shot at Bush.

HOU - Ferguson
NO - Leinhart
SF - Bush

Nope. No way Bush gets by SF. They need him to shorten that painful learning curve Alex Smith is trapped on.

Yes - to the Jets. Ya know, if Young does come out, New Orleans might want him over Leinhart. So then if Leinhart fell to us, we could use that pick to trade with the Jets, fall back to #5-7 or so, get some extra picks, take Cutler or Hawk, etc.

Okay, timeout: My dream draft scenario with the Jets, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN, before the shouting starts, would be to take Leinhart with the #4 pick (Hou - Bush, NO- Young, SF - D.Williams, TN - Leinhart), then convince the Jets that Volek is their best remaining choice and it'll cost them their first, then with that, we take another player like A.J Hawk, Ferguson, or Jimmy Williams, and trade off some player we don't want anymore.

GLinks said:
Okay, timeout: My dream draft scenario with the Jets, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN, before the shouting starts, would be to take Leinhart with the #4 pick (Hou - Bush, NO- Young, SF - D.Williams, TN - Leinhart), then convince the Jets that Volek is their best remaining choice and it'll cost them their first, then with that, we take another player like A.J Hawk, Ferguson, or Jimmy Williams, and trade off some player we don't want anymore.

we all have dreams. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back