Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it this man had nothing to do with the Titans. If he does by virtue of wearning some logo shirt then let it not be bad karma but a omen that the Titans will unexpectantly roll over and destroy people in the year to come and show absolutely no quarter to those who stand in their way.

KamikaZ said:
Iguodala got robbed...

I hear that. And I guess it may be the best dunk ever....but it's still got some competition.

But seeing the little guy do that dunk over Spud and then the double under the leg, off the backboard, windmill, watchamacallit was pretty awesome. It was good stuff to watch, hope they don't do away with the contest (even if it's not always fair).

Thomas Graham Towle, 34, wearing a blue T-shirt and tracksuit pants,
Yet another fine example...

Lemme ask you folks here: just how stupid do you have to be in this day and age to NOT know that you should dress respectably for the court?

See, this quote is a warning for all who will listen! One's attire has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story except to point out that this man, in the writer's opinion, is an idiot and guilty as charged. Otherwise, it would read like this:

Thomas Graham Towle, 34, wearing a blue T-shirt and tracksuit pants, displayed the poise and confidence of an Olympic athlete as he stood before the judge, accessorized with freshly bleached Adidas high-tops and looking stunningly svelt with a limited-edition Swiss Army watch. Towle, an entrpreneurial hot dog vendor and avid sports fan, is the father of two.

Thomas Graham Towle, 34, wearing a blue T-shirt and tracksuit pants, displayed the poise and confidence of an Olympic athlete as he stood before the judge, accessorized with freshly bleached Adidas high-tops and looking stunningly svelt with a limited-edition Swiss Army watch. Towle, an entrpreneurial hot dog vendor and avid sports fan, is the father of two.
:ha:

Glad you liked that, BP.

Gunny said:
I think (but not certain) that he was arrested and taken straight to arraignment.

Maybe so. But I have seen the hallowed halls of our courtrooms filled with idiots wearing gansta clothing and t-shirts with incindiary messages. It's really sickening. Darwinism in action.

Puck said:
btw,.... i didn't see anywhere in that link that said he was wearing a Titan jersey

he got nailed because he killed 6 kids

I saw him wearing the Titans jersey on the news, I posted the news article so I didnt have to explain exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back