Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone thinks we just have crappy players so they don't think we are improving. When in reality we were the youngest team in the league last year. We have many players with potential and are getting better each year in my opinion.

Agreed, but most NFL Experts ar wrong with there predictions at the end of the season, so I don't take much of this into account

34 Haynes, Verron RB 5-9 222 2/17/79 5 Georgia
39 Parker, Willie RB 5-10 209 11/11/80 3 North Carolina
30 Humes, Cedric RB 6-1 233 8/7/83 R Virginia Tech
22 Staley, Duce RB 5-11 242 2/27/75 10 South Carolina

I'll just answer my own question. haha.

And to further clarify, I'd put our crop of RBs up against those. Even if you want to argue the Steelers squad is better, it can't be THAT much better to warrant 11 vs. 27

There is such a bias against Tennessee, and a few other teams...It wouldn't matter who they had signed or how much they have improved, NONE...NOT ONE national sports writer or comentator would give them a snowballs chance...He knows he'd be laughed out of his office by his peers.

If you want to hear good news, just wait tilll September. If this team is as improved as some of us think, they'll finally have to say something good about us....Til then-- don't hold your breath waiting for these guys to say something positive...ain't gonna happen

I've learned to never try to play that game with the press. They own the mics, cameras, computers and hair gel. As soon as they're done with you, they're done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back