Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What do you think? Kind of like the Notre Dame / Ohio State game, I don't like either one of them. Too much rest and points for the Steelers, I like the Colts in this one.

Colts 30, Steelers 17

JDee

I want to know if there are any new gadget plays in the the Steelers hand.
I also saw an interesting commentary by Sean Salisbury on how home field advantage is overrated. Now, given the Steelers playoff history, although Salisbury wasn't putting anything in the context of the upcoming divisional round, I think it bodes well for the Steelers playing on the road in this instance. I think there is too much hype, emotion, and distraction wrapped up in the Colts situation and although the Colts are the favorite, I do not think this is a lock by any means. I can't stand the Steelers but I can't help but admire their physical style, especially up front. Peyton has a tendancy to get rattled once he gets hit hard a few times. The key, IMO for the Colts is offensive line play. I think their skill positions are better, but I'm looking for the Steelers to force error on the part of the Colts.

Steelers 27
Colts 21

ps- look for a special teams blunder that is the difference.
also, a key turnover on downs

Will the Steelers' personnel changes be a distraction to the team?

Pittsburgh assistant Russ Grimm will interview for head coaching vacancies with the Lions, Packers and Saints later this week. Grimm, the offensive line coach, will be interviewed the night of Jan. 12 in Pittsburgh by Lions president Matt Millen. The Packers interview will be Jan. 13. The interview with the Saints might be over the phone.

Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt also has one interview this week, with the St. Louis Rams -- his first for a head-coaching position. He is responsible for the throwback pass to quarterback Ben Roethlisberger that resulted in a TD.

I'm going with Colts 31, Steelers 17.

coltman18 said:
Will the Steelers' personnel changes be a distraction to the team?

Pittsburgh assistant Russ Grimm will interview for head coaching vacancies with the Lions, Packers and Saints later this week. Grimm, the offensive line coach, will be interviewed the night of Jan. 12 in Pittsburgh by Lions president Matt Millen. The Packers interview will be Jan. 13. The interview with the Saints might be over the phone.

Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt also has one interview this week, with the St. Louis Rams -- his first for a head-coaching position. He is responsible for the throwback pass to quarterback Ben Roethlisberger that resulted in a TD.

I'm going with Colts 31, Steelers 17.

Dude this game is already over Colts 56- steelers 3

Steelers 31, Colts 0.

Manning throws 3 picks fot TD's and Farrior picks up a fumble after Hope lands a career ending blow on Harrison and runs it in. Jeff Reed makes a 47-yard FG on the first drive, Peyton fumbles twice.

Willie Parker has 54 yards rushing, Jerome Bettis has 67.

TitanFan4Life said:
........Hope lands a career ending blow on Harrison and runs it in.

FYYFF

If you're really a football fan you don't wish injury...much less CAREER-ENDING INJURY on ANY player. That's as low-class as it gets, IMO.

GoTitans3801 said:
Really? You think the colts will hold the Steelers to less than 20? I don't know about that.

Colts 31, Steelers 27

Alright I am exagerating ....but the steelers have no chance in this game, I am in no way shape or from a colts fan, but the steelers dont match up well aginst the colts.

TitanFan4Life said:
Steelers 31, Colts 0.

Manning throws 3 picks fot TD's and Farrior picks up a fumble after Hope lands a career ending blow on Harrison and runs it in. Jeff Reed makes a 47-yard FG on the first drive, Peyton fumbles twice.

That could happen............................................in your dreams ha-ha

:baghead:

TitanFan4Life said:
... Farrior picks up a fumble after Hope lands a career ending blow on Harrison and runs it in.

IMPOSSIBLE

Weenie would dive under the astroturf covered concerte the dolts call home before he would allow anyone to acutally hit him. But then again there is always hope that someone takes a good angle and gets a jump on the weenie and has him recruiting crime fighting partners for the rest of the playoffs.

oh the :coltssuk:

now thats what im talking about

TitanFan4Life said:
Steelers 31, Colts 0.

not dreaming a little bit are we? i do hope the steelers pull it out i like them better than i do the dolts.

tfan/colt said:
career ending blow on Harrison...
SEC wishes for a Peyton injury every time.

I'm owned on that Peyton thing.
When Carson went down I'll admit I wished it was Peyton.
No Lie. I was holding a beer and staring at the set.
It was like the first thing out of my mouth right after "eww", the realization that he was done, and a shudder...I'm sludgin' "should've be Peyton."

I half way predicted that little ding he got.
Prognosticated it a little.
I don't sit around daydreaming about
Peyton getting broken in half. :ha:

I by in large do not embrace serious harm
to the other fifty-two pancing ponies.

But let me make myself clear...(finally)

I'd never want harm to come to Harrison that ends his career. That man has had an oustanding career and is a staple of leadership not only on that team but he sets a fine example for what a player's player ought to be. He's reliable and he works hard. He keeps his mouth shut so much if you ever heard him talk you would want to listen real hard because you know that you would be in for a treat.

Peyton in a GooB

Arrogant + Dork = Goob

:coltssuk:
note the furrowed wrinkling of the brow...
the look of confusion and the false sense of cofidence.
this is a comparable specimen.
Looks like Jughead Manning's Pappie. http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=139910&postcount=5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back