Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Could we possibily get Vince Young....??? Steve shared some words with him before the game the radio said... I like the mobility he brings as a quarterback..

DirtySouthBoyz said:
Could we possibily get Vince Young....??? Steve shared some words with him before the game the radio said... I like the mobility he brings as a quarterback..

before the game ?

hell, I woulda preferred he speak with him after the game

because that pep talk prior might've just sent him to NO

BACKFIRE !!!!! :grrr:

I'm sure he spoke with him after as well - at least by phone. To not congratulate him on his victory wouldn't be like McNair. I'm sure they've spoken daily since the Rose Bowl (twice, then, at least).

Just hope NO likes Leinart better.

There is no way Vince will be avalible at #3 (if he decides to come out). i would love to see him be a Titan though. we will get stuck with Bush or Leinhart :sad2:

I am hearing that NO does like Leinart better. But they are intrigued by VY. Also Cutler is shooting up their boards. Leinart seems like the best pick from a football standpoint and buisness standpoint. He is NFL ready, he at worst a solid QB, and he can win now. That will show the people of NO that they care. VY isn't ready for a situation like NO, they already have a project in A-Mac, they don't need another one. Matt also brings in national attention, not to mention NO is very probable to moving to LA.

Texans,N.O., Titans

Texans - have a quarterback, I say they'll take Bush.
N.O.- Need a Q.B. Now.... and Young needs a few yrs...
Titans - is a good fit for Young... Be coached by McNair and time for learning expierence..... But will Normchow pull for his friend or Young...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back