Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
For those who wish to gather, the chat room will be open Sunday to talk Super Bowl, the commercials and how much Keith Richards looks like something which escaped from "Night of the Living Dead".

elfinmagic53 said:
TitanJeff, the chat feature doesn't work on my BlackBerry:irked: I'm walking out of the thread pouting.....:sad2:
I'd hope a real jet setter like yourself would have somewhere fabulous to be on Super Sunday...:sad2: Why don't you spend some extra time in Hawaii before the Pro Bowl?...I'm sure you could find a great party with a giant plasma TV.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'd hope a real jet setter like yourself would have somewhere fabulous to be on Super Sunday...:sad2: Why don't you spend some extra time in Hawaii before the Pro Bowl?...I'm sure you could find a great party with a giant plasma TV.

Why I do have somewhere fabby to be on Super Bowl Sunday! However, you know I have the attention span of a 2 year old and my BlackBerry provides wonderful distraction.

I can log onto any store website and do a bit of shopping even when I'm sitting on the toilet!:brow:

TitanJeff said:
Too much info.

:eek:
toilet.gif

Sorry. I just love this graphic. I'll use any excuse to post it.:)) :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back