Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for the Hawks. This will be a better game then everyone thinks, and I don't think the Steelers are a lock, not by a long shot.

Here's to a great game.

i like the underdogs ... always ... right

so , I'm pulling for the Hawks

and being an Oiler / Titan fan, it's hard to be real giddy about Pitt

DAMN !!!!!!

you'd think some people were at least having a party near a PC

where's yall at

hell, i got some buds over here,... and i can still shout out every once in awhile :irked:

Big Ben .... 1/5 for 1 yard :weird:

i think talk radio will discuss that Ben TD next week

IMO, that ball needs to CROSS INTO the freaking end zone

(more beer)

A stupor bowl so far :yawn: It'd be a hoot if the Titans/Hawks game was a better one than this.

Oh yeah, go Hawks....I guess.

My halftime thoughts:

1)Although it really doesn't matter to me who wins...the Seahawks got jobbed on at least 1 if not 2 calls. The PI in the endzone definately, and I'm not so sure Big Ben got the ball to the line.

2) The last drive for the Seahawks look like a bad high school team.

3)The pre-game show was better than the halftime show so far. I may get ripped for this....but I am getting tired of the Stones.

That play just energized the whole game. Looked like he blew the coverage at first, but the pass was too short, and there he was for the pick.

skitch said:
My halftime thoughts:

1)Although it really doesn't matter to me who wins...the Seahawks got jobbed on at least 1 if not 2 calls. The PI in the endzone definately, and I'm not so sure Big Ben got the ball to the line.

2) The last drive for the Seahawks look like a bad high school team.

3)The pre-game show was better than the halftime show so far. I may get ripped for this....but I am getting tired of the Stones.

I agree on all 3 accounts

the Stones are just freaking horrible .... period
Keith Richards and Ron Woods can't play xylophones, let alone guitars

Berger showing no touch here of late. But Seattle backed up anyway.

I liked the stones. I wasn't wowed or nothing. But Mick was still wagging pretty good. Whiteney Houston still best superbowl music ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back