Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Bill Parcells said Tuesday he has no problem with Terrell Owens bringing in his own experts to help repair his ailing hamstring, but the Cowboys coach does have a problem with all the attention the injury is generating. ...more

TO gets a bad rap. I have spent hours griping about the guy but at the end of the season last year he had an interview about Chad Johnson and the Eagles and all of that. It opened my eyes to the real TO. After listening to it I did not think he was as bad as everyone made him out to be. He brought up that CJ get on ESPN and the highlights with his antics and they love it, TO does basically the same things and gets dogged for it. The Eagles did not give any recognition at HOME to TO when he pulled in his 100 TD. All allot of minor petty things but the guy likes the attention, everyone can see that and to not even recognize him? Poor on the Eagles part, IMO. Before TO went down with the Eagles they were walking all over teams, they lose him they struggle and lost the Super Bowl. The Eagles treated him like he was some magic ticket to the Bowl not like he was a team mate.

He will fit in well in Dallas and this time the star thing will be funny ...... right?

Puck said:
he played in the Super Bowl

yeah I guess I was talking more about the playoffs and how at the end even in the Super Bowl he was already on his way out. You could tell by the way the team kind of shrugged him off. He had a great super bowl though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back