Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I want your opinion on the notion of teaming with the Coltfreaks as part of the invasion plan. Your input is important to me. Please relate your feelings and they will be taken into consideration as part of the plan.

You are an important part of this user group.
Also WoolfolksUncle, I'd like your $.02

I could never team up with with those *******s at coltfruits. I hate their stinking guts. I wish they would all get a slow progressing painful disease and rot to hell.
Damn them to hell.

I want to turn them with us against the Raiders.

They are willing.

You know what heavy hitters they are.

You know what they bring to the table.

We have a common enemy.

I'm speaking of Longsack, Swing, and WetBob...

They are fine with teaming with us to put the Raiders in their place.

I want you.

I-want-you-eu.gif

Regardless of what happens you can always go back to perforating their board with your relentless assaults. Did you notice they just stayed in their user group while we went ape****? What does that tell you?

I can smack but Swing and WetBob are out of my league.
I don't share their style but I can appreciate it on an artistic level.

They will just light up the Raiders time and time again.
Don't let us down. You are too gifted.

This is all democratic stuff here.
I want to vote... I think it is silly to refuse to smack against the faders because some dolts will be there. That is the issue and what this thread is about. I intend to put this to a vote, but it's obvious that there is little interest and it does not seem to matter.

I have been drumming up support in the AFC East today.
I'm working hard to get Raider haters... Find me a dikeings fan that hates the faders and I'll show you a soilder.

I think this issue is bull****. It shouldn't matter if you are engaging a common enemy. I don't care for the French but I wouldn't stand for them being taken over...(WWII)

Hoffa, what do you think? Ewker?

You are my old school enforcers.
Step out of the shawdows.

I would join the Raiders to smack against the colts.
I would join any other group to smack the colts.
colts suck donkey ones...

I agree, you can't join forces with the Colts, and I'd prefer not to with anyone in our division. That's the line for me. Common enemy or no common enemy, it's bad practice to ally with the colts, especially since they're the top rival in our division.

GoTitans3801 said:
I agree, you can't join forces with the Colts, and I'd prefer not to with anyone in our division. That's the line for me. Common enemy or no common enemy, it's bad practice to ally with the colts, especially since they're the top rival in our division.
They aren't going to bug us too bad at all... not for all the PR I have done just hanging out. Yeah, we are going to have to take our medicine from the usual dolt trolls if we can't win on the field but droves of coltfreaks... no.
I guess I'm just going to tag along with them then to get mine against the Raiders. There's more coltfreaks than smack returners that want to do this. I'm dissapointed but I'm okay with it. The Colts are a better team at this point. I'll still tamely smack at them and do my thing but If I have got to choose between myself and 2 1/2 sr or myself and 5 or 6 of them...

I'd rather win this battle.

All that really matters to me with this smack returners group is that we return the smack that is dropped here. Return it in such a way they feel stupid for saying it. and attacks of course... Just keep smack central cleaned up and I'm glad to have you in this group.

T4Ten, when I tried to play "toilet shoe" you dropped off the edge... You didn't post for days but I saw you logged on... I have no qualms smackin' in there, in my own style... I was hoping you would pop up again...

I do of course hope both of you reconsider your decisions. Jesus, we are grown men for Pete's sake planning a barnstorm on another forum. :geek:

I hardly think national security is of great concern.

I withdraw "The Raider Nation Invasion Plan" as official SR business.

It is now my business.

T4Ten said:
I had nothing to add to the toliet seat/logo.
So, are you an equal opprotunity Colt fan assasain? Do you have private crusades against other colts mb or do you pretty much stick to the coltfreaks?

Dude, I've had a moderator dude in my earhole being a total dick calling be names like Bi-Polar the Pole Blower. That's the douch I was referring to. Those guys are total dicks. First I post a goofball in the introsection and it was pretty cool after a few replies. I can't link to COPPAworld but I'll drag this stuff back and let you or who ever read this. I just went in all howdy "I'm from Tennessee"...he-huh

everything was going fine until the guy who moved me either from introductions or football talk or whatever... this guy is a power hungry ego maniac.... check out what he writes just as I'm warming up to people....
and I was. I was trying to be nice... and some were nice put the was some serious perheadism going on.

here is his reply.
Wow... that's really, really sad. What a shame for the GoTitans community to have to put up with such a waste of flesh. But I guess when nobody finds you amusing or entertaining but yourself, you have little recourse. Personally, I've always been fascinated by mental illness, so to have a true blue looney amongst us is exciting indeed.

People in glass houses should not throw stones...

If you want smack...you don't need to crank out a clip from deliverance ... I assure you... the fact that you're from Tennessee and the idiocy of your comments likely has everyone on the board humming the banjo music every time you post anyway.

Where exactly are you from? The corner of Bumfvck and 'You've got a purdy mouth'?

But hey you're bipolar... I should be careful... you could forget to take your lithium and then go and hang yourself or something. It doesn't seem like it would be worth talking you out of it at this particular juncture in your life, but you might not always be such a fvckstick.

He moves me to smack so he could smack me. If what he says is true...(I believe it may be) ...that is Hogwash... not piglettes... then whatever. So I've decided to stick it out in this thread. I just got ugly for the first time in three days a little while ago.

Boss Hogg large and in charge gets off on this.
His reply at this point larger than the 8 posts including opening before it.

There is Justice Hogg... that guy was really funny.
He knew how to play the game.

Most of them just wanted to name call.
Honestly, it's like trying to address a 5th grade class at two in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back